Thursday, September 10, 2009

Why I am not doing what I supposed to........

In Short, I hate getting up early. I cant stand hearing my alarm go off everymorning, tearing me away from whatever amazing dream I was having til I was so rudely interupted.

I have a theory, because our bodies operate on sleep cycles, I think that the reason we sometimes wake up in a good mood, but other times we are like deadly fire-breathing dragons, is that when we are pulled out of a higher level of sleep, like levels one or two, we are closer to being awake so it is not as big of a deal for our bodies to adjust, however when we are torn out of levels three, four, or the REM cycle, we have a harder time adjusting. Those are the days when we seem disoriented, unhappy, grouchy, yawny, etc.

I think today I was woken from one of the deeper cycles, cause i am a total bitch so far, and it's only 8:31 AM. *sigh* i have a general Chem one lab in 29 minutes, i really should be getting dressed now, but I'll be damned if you can make me want to go.

more on my bitchiness later, I will catch yall on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment