I found out what was bothering me, and now that I have fixed the issue, I can move on to more important things in my life, like school. Seeing as I have 2 exams this week and I have yet to begin studing for either, I am feeling like a slacker. But now that my social drama is being controlled, I can get enough sleep to focus on the task at hand.
hopefully I will get it all done, but who knows better than me that I work well under pressure? I know I will get everything done, if I have to stay up all night to do it.
I have been listening to my inspiration all day. Music of course. Paramore drives me to succeed in the face of social challenges. Journey reminds me that love isn't just a word you say, and John Mayer gets credit for making me appreciate my family and friends every day of my life. Without them I wouldn't be in the place that I am today. I would still be that shy little girl you met all those years ago, smiling but silent. Watching and learning from those around her not daring to make a mistake. But I have learned. I now have proof that everyone makes mistakes, no one is exempt. So rather than spend my life trying to avoid making mistakes, I have decided to embrace life, take the bull by the horns, and hold on for the ride. I may come out with some scratches, but its better to make a difference in the world and receive some critisism than not to have made a difference at all and come out pristine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment